General Terms and Conditions (GTC)
of ticket purchase on the Unicumhaz.hu website
The contract made on the basis of this document will not be registered (not accessible afterwards), it will be concluded only in electronic form, it does not qualify as a written contract, it is written in Hungarian and does not refer to a code of conduct. If you have any questions regarding the operation of the website or the order process, please contact us at the contact details provided.
The scope of this GTC covers the legal relationships on the Service Provider's website (https://zwack.jegy.eu/) and its subdomains. This GTC is permanently available at https://zwack.jegy.eu/Page/terms_conditions and can be downloaded, printed, stored and retrieved at any time from the following link: https://zwack.jegy.eu/terms_conditions.pdf
1. DETAILS OF THE SERVICE PROVIDER
Name of the Service provider: Zwack Unicum Likőripari és Kereskedelmi Nyilvánosan Működő Részvénytársaság
Registered office of the Service provider (and also the place of complaint handling): 1095 Budapest, Soroksári út 26., accessible from 1095 Budapest, Dandár u. 1.
Mailing address of the Service provider: 1453 Budapest, Mailbox number 4
Contact information of the Service Provider, the regularly used electronic mail address for contacting the users: email@example.comCompany registration number: 01-10-042048
Tax number: 10795044-2-44
Name of the registrar: Metropolitan Court of Registration
Telephone: +36 1 4565247
Language of the contract: Hungarian
Name, address, email address of the hosting service provider:
SRS Informatika Kft.
Registered office: 1047 Budapest, Fóti út 56.
Registration number: 01-09-879820,
Telephone: +36 1 399 5700
2. BASIC PROVISIONS:
- 2.1. Issues not regulated by this GTC and the interpretation of this GTC shall be governed by Hungarian law, in particular Act V of 2013 on the Civil Code (“Civil Code”) and the Act CVIII of 2001 on Certain Issues in Electronic Commerce Services and Information Society Services (Electronic Commerce Act) and the relevant provisions of Government Decree 45/2014 (II. 26.) on the detailed rules of contracts between consumers and businesses. Binding provisions of the applicable law shall apply to the parties, without any further specification.
- 2.2. This GTC shall be in effect from October 1, 2019 and will remain in effect until revoked. The Service Provider has the right to unilaterally amend the GTC (circumstances giving rise to the amendment: legislative change, business interest, company related changes). The Service Provider shall publish the changes on the website 11 (eleven) days prior to their entry into force - during which the User is entitled to terminate or terminate the contract. By using this website, users agree that all regulations governing the use of this website are automatically applicable to them.
- 2.3. The Service Provider reserves all rights to the Website, any part thereof and the contents appearing on it, as well as the distribution of the Website. It is prohibited to download, electronically store, process and sell the content of the Website or any part of it without the written consent of the Service Provider.
- 2.4. This Agreement is valid for a definite term, enters into force upon the confirmation of the order and terminates upon fulfilment of the order. The contract shall remain in force until the parties have fulfilled all their obligations to each other.
3. REGISTRATION / PURCHASE
Purchase can be made without registration.
If you wish to register, the procedure is as follows.
- 3.2. The User is obliged to provide their real data at the time of purchase / registration. In the event of false or providing information of other personnel during purchase / registration, the resulting electronic contract will be void. The Service Provider excludes its liability if the User uses its services on behalf of another person with data of another person.
- 3.3. The Service Provider shall not be liable for any delay or other problem or error due to the data provided by the User incorrectly and / or inaccurately.
- 3.4. The User acknowledges that they are obliged to compensate the Service Provider for any damage resulting from providing false information.
- 3.5. User must enter personal information by clicking [Register]:
your email address as an ID,
a password of your choice.
- 3.6. Providing the email address and password means that the natural person will act in person or on behalf of the company during registration and purchase.
- 3.7. One email address can be only connected to one registration. The correctness of the data can be checked and modified by the User at any time before confirmation, which the Service Provider made available using the [My Account] menu option [Civil Code 6:82. § (1) (c)].
- 3.8. Upon registration, the system will send an e-mail to the provided e-mail address, in which the User will receive information on the validation of the registration. This is needed to prevent the Service Provider from registering incorrectly.
- 3.9. The validation shall be done in 5 days. Validation of the User's registration can be done by using the link in the e-mail, after which an order can be placed on the online reservation system.
- 3.10. How to cancel the registration: under "My account" in "GDPR". By doing so, the registered User acknowledges that all previous data of them will be deleted.
- 3.11. The Service Provider shall not be liable for any damages arising from the User forgetting their password or in case unauthorized persons gain access to them for any reason beyond the Service Provider's control.
4. RANGE OF AVAILABLE TICKETS
- 4.1. The Service Provider indicates in detail the name, description and price of the ticket on the website.
- 4.2. The prices shown for the tickets are in HUF and include the statutory VAT.
- 4.3. Ticket types
Children ticket (between the age 6-18)
- does not include tasting
- verification of age may be required on site
- verification of age and proof of the entitlement to the pension may be required on site
- available only for over 15 people the system, does not allow the purchase for less quantities
- with an additional tasting
- 4.4. The purchased ticket must be printed by the User or presented electronically (by telephone) at the location for scanning the code.
- 4.5. The tickets displayed can only be ordered online.
- 4.6. In case a promotional price is introduced, the Service Provider will fully inform the Users about the promotion and its exact duration.
- 4.7. In case, despite the care of the Service Provider, the indicated price on the website is incorrect, with particular regard to the apparent error for example a price of HUF “0” or HUF “1” that is significantly different from the well-known, generally accepted or estimated price of the ticket, or may be due to a system failure, then the Service Provider shall not be obliged to provide the ticket at a defective price, but may offer the service at the correct price, in the knowledge of which the Customer may withdraw from the purchase. A significant deviation, in accordance with domestic legal practice, is of at least 50% of the market value of a given product or service, either positive or negative. However, we inform consumers that the notion of striking value disproportion (Article 6:98 of the Civil Code) is not defined by law.
- 4.8. In the event of an incorrect price described in section 4.7, and there is a striking disproportion between the real and indicated price of the ticket, which an average consumer shall immediately notice. Pursuant to the Civil Code, the contract is concluded by expressing the will of the parties in a mutual and consensual manner. If the parties are unable to agree on the terms of the contract, for example there is no mutually and unanimous statement of the parties' intentions, then it shall not be considered a valid contract which gives rise to rights and obligations. On this basis, an order confirmed at a wrong / incorrect price shall be considered a void contract.
5. ORDER PROCEDURE
- 5.1. The User logs in to the Website after their registration, or can start the purchase without registration.
- 5.2. Bookings can be done for the days indicated in the system, cannot be done for that day, and shall be done at least 24 hours prior to the visit.
- 5.3. All tickets in the online ticketing system for the selected time can be purchased by the User even without registration by clicking on the cart symbol next to the selected ticket, which is then added to the so-called electronic basket, which stores and summarizes all the tickets selected for purchase.
- 5.4. The purchase amount of a given ticket can be set by selecting the desired quantity from the drop-down menu.
- 5.5. If the User wishes to add another ticket to the shopping cart, they shall select the "Continue Shopping" button. If they do not wish to purchase any additional product, they shall check the number of ticket (s) to be purchased. Click on the "delete - X" icon to delete the contents of the cart. To finalize the quantity, the User shall click the "Update Cart" icon.
- 5.6. Billing information shall also be provided before submitting the Order
(Unregistered users only provide these.)
Name (company name),
Address (registered office),
In case of a company, their tax number.
If the User explicitly requests their billing information to be saved in connection with the registration required under section 3.5 and then automatically made available at the time of purchase, the provisions of section 3.5 shall also apply to such billing information from a privacy perspective.
- 5.7. It is the responsibility of the User to acknowledge that they are providing real data.
- 5.8. Once the order has been submitted, the details of the particular order shall not be modified, in case it is necessary, please inform the staff of the Service Provider via one of the contacts provided above.
- 5.9. The User acknowledges that submitting an order constitutes an offer to which they are bound and that they are liable for payment
- 5.10. The User accepts this GTC by submitting an order. Failure to do so will result in breach of contract and liability for damages arising therefrom.
- 5.11. Payment methods:
Online credit card: The User has the possibility to pay the total value of the order online by credit card via the secure payment system of the financial service provider used by the Service Provider.
Ticket prices may only be paid electronically as part of the order process. A bank transaction is considered a credit card purchase, so the associated charges are charged to the buyer at their own bank rates.
When making an online payment, the User can pay through the Simple Pay server of OTP Bank.
The general terms and conditions for the use of the SimplePay service by Buyers are currently available at www.simplepay.com.
After a short download, a window will automatically appear containing the link to the Service Provider's online ticketing system page where the purchase was initiated and the amount to be paid in exchange for the purchase. The User is obliged to check the amount payable before starting the payment.
When making a payment, the User's credit card details are required. (The bank card details needed to make a purchase online include the bank card number, the name on the bank card, the expiration date, and the 3- or 4-digit verification code CVV2 / CVC2 / CID for some credit cards.)
Simple reserves the right to unilaterally determine the range of accepted credit cards.
Simple currently accepts the following credit card types: VISA, VISA Electron, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express
In the interface, the User shall enter the number and expiry date of their credit card, which can be found on their credit card. In addition to this information, you must complete the CVV2 / CVC2 / CID 3-digit or 4-digit verification code to complete a successful purchase.
In each case, the User receives a confirmation of the payment result, and thereafter the Bank's website redirects it to the Service Provider's online ticketing system page.
There may be a problem with your online payment. Due to any technical error occurring during the financial transaction, or if there is no redirection from the bank's side to the Service Provider's online ticketing system page, the payment will not be executed and the order will be unsuccessful [Article 6:84 of the Civil Code].
- 5.12. Shipping cost: Shipping cost does not occur.
- 5.13. We reserve the right to correct any errors or defects on the website regarding tickets or prices. In such a case, the customer will be notified of the new data immediately upon detection or correction of the defect. The User can then confirm the order again or cancel the contract.
- 5.14. The total amount payable includes all costs based on the order summary and the confirmation letter. A bank transaction is considered a credit card purchase, so the associated charges are charged to the buyer at their own bank rates.
- 5.15. The invoice and the ticket will be sent electronically by the Service Provider.
- 5.16. By submitting the order, the User acknowledges that his payment obligation arises.
- 5.17. Correcting Data Entry Errors: Prior to completing the ordering process, the user can always go back to the previous phase where they can correct the input data. Detail: When ordering, it is possible to view or modify the contents of the basket, if the basket does not contain the quantity to be ordered, the User can enter (or click on the increase / decrease button) the number of quantities to be ordered. If the User wishes to delete the tickets or products in the shopping cart, they shall click on the "X" "delete" button.
- 5.18. During the ordering process, the User continuously has the opportunity to correct / delete the entered data.
- 5.19. The User will receive an email confirmation after submitting the order. If this confirmation is not received by the User within a reasonable time, depending on the nature of the service, but no later than 48 hours after the submission of the User's order, the Service Provider shall be obliged to refund the tickets without delay, but within 72 hours. The order and its confirmation shall be deemed to have been received by the Service Provider and the User when it becomes available to them. The Service Provider disclaims liability for confirmation if the confirmation is not received on time because the User has entered an incorrect e-mail address during registration or cannot receive messages due to the storage space in their account.
6. PROCESSING AND FULFILMENT OF ORDERS
- 6.1. Orders are processed continuously.
- 6.2. General period of completion: according to the date selected on the ticket.
- 6.3. Pursuant to the contract of sale and purchase, the Service Provider shall transfer the ownership of the ticket and the User shall pay the purchase price.
- 6.4. In the event of the Service Provider's delay, the User is entitled to set an additional deadline. If the seller fails to perform within the given additional period, the buyer has the right to cancel the contract.
- 6.5. If the Service Provider fails to fulfil its obligations under the contract because it does not have the ticket specified in the contract, it shall immediately inform the User and refund the amount paid by the User.
7. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- 7.1. Pursuant to Directive 2011/83 / EU of the European Parliament and of the Council and Government Decree 45/2014 (II. 26.) on the detailed rules of consumer-business contracts, the Consumer shall not have the right of withdrawal / cancellation for leisure activities in the case of a related service contract, if the performance date or time specified in the contract has been set (in this case, tickets for a specific date for the visit to the House of Unicum).
The Service Provider performs defectively if the ticket (s) are not issued for the selected date or the number or type of tickets (s) is not in accordance with the payment.
This warranty provided by the GTC does not cover museum visits as a program.
Details can be found on the Unicumhaz.hu website.
If the length and quality of the program differs from the description on Unicumhaz.hu, a refund of the price of the ticket (s) shall be requested upon an established written appeal.
- 8.1. In what cases can the User exercise their right of warranty?
In the event of the Service Provider's defective performance, the User may enforce a warranty claim against the Service Provider in accordance with the provisions of the Civil Code.
- 8.2. What are the rights of the User based on their warranty claim?
At the User's will, they may have the following warranty claims: they may request a refund of their ticket price or mutually agree on a new date of visit.
- 8.3. What is the timeframe to enforce a user warranty claim?
The User ((if they are considered as a Consumer) shall report the defect immediately after discovering it, but no later than two months from the discovery of the defect. However, please note that they will no longer be able to enforce their warranty rights beyond the two-year limitation period (1 year for businesses).
- 8.4. Who can the User enforce their warranty claim against?
User may enforce their warranty claim against Service Provider.
- 8.5. What are the additional conditions for enforcing their warranty rights (if they are considered as a Consumer)?
Within six months of fulfilment, there are no other conditions for enforcing your warranty claim beyond the notification about the defect if the User verifies that the product or service has been provided by the company operating the Website. However, after six months have passed from the date of performance, the User is obliged to prove that the defect detected by the User already existed at the time of performance.
9. PROCEDURE OF THE WARRANTY CLAIM (FOR USERS CONSIDERED AS A CONSUMER)
- 9.1. In a contract between a consumer and a business, the agreement between the parties may not derogate from the provisions of this Regulation to the detriment of the consumer.
- 9.2. It is the duty of the consumer to prove the conclusion of the contract (by invoice or even by receipt).
- 9.3. The Service Provider shall bear the costs related to the fulfilment of the guarantee obligation (Article 6: 166 of the Civil Code).
- 9.4. The Service Provider shall keep a record of the consumer's claim of warranty against them.
- 9.5. A copy of the record shall be made available without delay and in a verifiable manner to the consumer.
- 9.6. If the Service Provider is not able to declare the fulfilment of the consumer's warranty claim at the time of its notification, the Service Provider shall inform the consumer of its position in case of rejection of the claim and the possibility of contacting the conciliation board within five working days.
- 9.7. The Service Provider shall keep the report for three years from the date of its recording and present it at the request of the controlling authority.
- 9.8. The Service Provider shall endeavour to complete the repair or replacement within a maximum of fifteen days.
10. ADDITIONAL PROVISIONS
- 10.1. The Service Provider is entitled to use a contributor to fulfil their obligation. The Service Provider is fully liable for their unlawful conduct as if the Service Provider had committed the unlawful conduct themselves.
- 10.2. If any part of these GTC becomes invalid, unlawful or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining parts will not be affected.
- 10.3. Failure of the Service Provider to exercise its right under the GTC shall not be deemed to constitute a waiver of such right. The waiver of any right is subject to express written notice to that effect. The fact that the Service Provider does not once strictly adhere to any material condition or clause of the GTC does not mean that it waives any obligation to adhere to that clause or clause at a later date.
- 10.4. Service Provider and User shall attempt to resolve their disputes amicably.
- 10.5. The Parties state that the Service Provider's website operates in Hungary and maintains it there. As the site is accessible from other countries, users expressly acknowledge that the applicable law between the user and the Service Provider is Hungarian law. If the User is considered as a consumer, then pursuant to Section 26 (1) of Act CXXX of 2016 on Civil Procedure, the court of the defendant's (consumer) domicile shall have exclusive jurisdiction over the consumer in disputes arising from this contract.
- 10.6. The Service Provider does not apply different general conditions of access to the products (tickets) on the Website for reasons related to the User's nationality, domicile or place of establishment.
- 10.7. The Service Provider shall not apply different conditions to the payment methods it accepts for the payment transaction due to the User's nationality, domicile, payment account location, payment service provider's place of establishment or place of issue of cash substitute payment instrument within the Union.
- 10.8. The Service Provider shall be responsible for dealing with unjustified territorial restrictions on content and other forms of discrimination within the internal market based on the nationality, domicile or place of residence of the purchaser as well as on compliance with Directive 2006/2004 / EC and Regulation (EU) 2017/2394, and REGULATION (EU) 2018/302 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL amending Directive 2009/22 / EC.
11. COMPLAINT HANDLING PROCEDURE (FOR USERS CONSIDERED AS A CONSUMER)
- 11.1. The purpose of the Service Provider is to fulfil all orders in good quality and to the full satisfaction of the customer. If the User still has any complaints regarding the contract or its performance, they may submit your complaint to the above telephone, e-mail address or by mail.
- 11.2. The Service Provider shall promptly investigate the verbal complaint and remedy it as necessary. If the buyer does not agree with the handling of the complaint, or the complaint is not immediately investigated, the Service Provider shall promptly record the Complaint and its position regarding the complaint and provide a copy of it to the buyer.
- 11.3. The Service Provider shall respond to the complaint in writing within 30 days. It shall state the reasons for its rejection of the complaint. A record of the complaint and a copy of the response shall be retained by the Service Provider for a period of five years and shall be provided to the supervisory authorities upon request.
- 11.4. We advise that, in the event of your complaint being rejected, you may initiate proceedings with a public authority or conciliation board, as follows:
- 11.5. The Consumer may issue a complaint to the Consumer Protection Authority: Pursuant to Government Decree 387/2016 (XII. 2.) on the designation of the Consumer Protection Authority, the district office or the county office of the county seat is the first instance in public administration matters, while the Pest County Government Office handles national jurisdiction at second instance. Contact details of district offices: http://jarasinfo.gov.hu
- 11.6. In the event of a complaint, the Consumer has the option of contacting a conciliation board which can be contacted as follows:
Bács-Kiskun County Conciliation Board
Address: 6000 Kecskemét, Árpád krt. 4.
Telephone: (76) 501-525, (76) 501-500
Fax number: (76) 501-538
Officer: Mariann Mátyus
Baranya County Conciliation Board
Address: 7625 Pécs, Majorossy Imre u. 36.
Levelezési Address: 7602 Pécs, Pf. 109.
Telephone: (72) 507-154
Fax number: (72) 507-152
Officer: Dr József Bodnár
E-mail cím: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Békés County Conciliation Board
Address: 5601 Békéscsaba, Penza ltp. 5.
Telephone: (66) 324-976, 446-354, 451-775
Fax number: (66) 324-976
Officer: Dr László Bagdi
Borsod-Abaúj-Zemplén County Conciliation Board
Address: 3525 Miskolc, Szentpáli u. 1.
Telephone: (46) 501-091, 501-870
Fax number: (46) 501-099
Officer: Dr Péter Tulipán
Budapest County Conciliation Board
Address: 1016 Budapest, Krisztina krt. 99.
Telephone: (1) 488-2131
Fax number: (1) 488-2186
Officer: Dr György Baranovszky
Csongrád County Conciliation Board
Address: 6721 Szeged, Párizsi krt. 8-12.
Telephone: (62) 554-250/118 mellék
Fax number: (62) 426-149
Officer: László Dékány, Zoltán Jerney
Fejér County Conciliation Board
Address: 8000 Székesfehérvár, Hosszúsétatér 4-6.
Telephone: (22) 510-310
Fax number: (22) 510-312
Officer: László Kirst
Győr-Moson-Sopron County Conciliation Board
Address: 9021 Győr, Szent István út 10/a.
Telephone: (96) 520-202; 520-217
Fax number: (96) 520-218
Officer: László Horváth
Hajdú-Bihar County Conciliation Board
Address: 4025 Debrecen, Petőfi tér 10.
Telephone: (52) 500-749
Fax number: (52) 500-720
Officer: Dr Zsolt Hajnal
Heves County Conciliation Board
Address: 3300 Eger, Faiskola út 15.
Address: 3301 Eger, Pf. 440.
Telephone: (36) 416-660/105 mellék
Fax number: (36) 323-615
Officer: Tünde Dobó Pintérné
Jász-Nagykun-Szolnok County Conciliation Board
Address: 5000 Szolnok, Verseghy park 8.
Telephone: (56) 510-610
Fax number: (56) 370-005
Officer: dr. Judit Vígh Dr. Lajkóné
Komárom-Esztergom County Conciliation Board
Address: 2800 Tatabánya, Fő tér 36.
Telephone: (34) 513-010
Fax number: (34) 316-259
Officer: Dr György Rozsnyói
Nógrád Megyei County Conciliation Board
Address: 3100 Salgótarján, Alkotmány út 9/a
Telephone: (32) 520-860
Fax number: (32) 520-862
Officer: Dr Erik Pongó
Pest County Conciliation Board
Address: 1119 Budapest, Etele út 59-61. 2. em. 240.
Fax number: (1)-269-0703
Officer: dr Károly Csanádi
Somogy County Conciliation Board
Address: 7400 Kaposvár, Anna utca 6.
Telephone: (82) 501-000
Fax number: (82) 501-046
Officer: Dr Ferenc Novák
Szabolcs-Szatmár-Bereg County Conciliation Board
Address: 4400 Nyíregyháza, Széchenyi u. 2.
Telephone: (42) 311-544, (42) 420-180
Fax number: (42) 311-750
Officer: Görömbeiné dr Katalin Balmaz
Tolna County Conciliation Board
Address: 7100 Szekszárd, Arany J. u. 23-25.
Telephone: (74) 411-661
Fax number: (74) 411-456
Officer: Tibor Mátyás
Vas County Conciliation Board
Address: 9700 Szombathely, Honvéd tér 2.
Telephone: (94) 312-356
Fax number: (94) 316-936
Officer: Dr Zoltán Kövesdi
Veszprém County Conciliation Board
Address: 8200 Veszprém, Budapest u. 3.
Telephone: (88) 429-008
Fax number: (88) 412-150
Officer: Dr László Óvári
E-mail cím: email@example.com
Zala County Conciliation Board
Address: 8900 Zalaegerszeg, Petőfi utca 24.
Telephone: (92) 550-513
Fax number: (92) 550-525
Officer: dr Csaba Koczka
- 11.7. The conciliation board is competent for the out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes. It is the task of the conciliation body to attempt to reach a settlement between the parties for the purpose of resolving consumer disputes, failing which it will decide on the matter in order to ensure the simple, expeditious, effective and cost-effective enforcement of consumer rights. The conciliation board shall, at the request of the consumer or the Service Provider, advise on the consumer's rights and obligations.
- 11.8. In the event of a cross-border consumer dispute related to an online sales or service contract, the conciliation body operating with the Budapest Chamber of Commerce and Industry shall have sole jurisdiction.
- 11.9. In the event of a consumer complaint, the consumer may use the EU online dispute resolution platform. Accessing the platform requires a simple registration with the European Commission by clicking here. Then, after logging in, the consumer can file a complaint through the online website: http://ec.europa.eu/odr
- 11.10. The Service Provider shall be obliged to cooperate in conciliation proceedings. In doing so, it is required to send its response letter to the conciliation board and to ensure the presence of the person entitled to reach a settlement at the hearing. Where the business or seat of the business is not established in the county in which the conciliation body operating the territorially competent body is located, the business' obligation to cooperate shall include offering the possibility of a written settlement in accordance with the consumer's requirements.
- 11.11. If the consumer does not seek recourse to a conciliation board or the procedure is unsuccessful, the consumer has the option of going to court to resolve the dispute.
- 12.1. As Unicumhaz.hu as a web site is considered a copyright work, downloading, reproduction, re-utilization, other use, electronic storage, processing and sale of Unicumhaz.hu web content or any portion thereof is prohibited without the written consent of the Service Provider.
- 12.2. Any material from the Unicumhaz.hu website and its database, even with written consent, may only be obtained by reference to that website.
- 12.3. The Service Provider reserves all rights to all elements of their service, their domain names, their associated secondary domain names and Internet advertising platforms.
- 12.4. It is prohibited to adapt or reverse engineer the content of the Unicumhaz.hu website or parts thereof; fraudulently creating user IDs and passwords; use of any application to modify or index any or all of the Unicumhaz.com website.
- 12.5. Unicumhaz.hu is protected by copyright and its use, with the exception of the link, is only possible with the written consent of the Service Provider.
- 12.6. The User acknowledges that in case of unauthorized use the Service Provider shall be liable for a penalty. The amount of the penalty shall be HUF 60,000 gross per image and HUF 20,000 gross per word. In case of copyright infringement, the Service Provider applies a notarial certification of fact, the amount of which is also passed on to the infringing user.
- 12.7. The installed ticketing system as an IT development (software) is copyrighted by SRS Informatika Kft.
Budapest, September 30, 2019.